Your warranty will be void if:
· The product has been disassembled and reassembled incorrectly
· We verify that none recommended lubricants have been used
· The product has been modified or repaired with non-genuine parts
· The product shows signs of misuse
The warranty won’t cover, under any circumstances, the following issues or items:
· Toric joints, O-Rings, screws, seals.
· Any damage caused by user negligence
· Damage produced due to lack of maintenance
· The warranty does not cover material failures that have been caused by misuse or third-party modifications.
· Air leaks* (unless it is caused by a manufacturing flaw)
*All PCP guns, no matter their cost or quality, may suffer air leaks at any moment of their product life. There are many reasons for this, such as the quality/purity of the air used, the speed at which the air is pumped into the tank, humidity, storage conditions. Air leaks are not covered as they are a common issue unrelated to manufacturing defects. Similar scenario: should one of your car’s tires get a puncture, the warranty wouldn’t cover its repair. Good news, though; 99% of air leaks are fixed by replacing the toric joints. This can be done by you with the aid of tutorials (such as those on YouTube), or you can hire our technical service to do it for you.