Huma-Air Tuning Regulator Set For The Edgun Leshiy 1 in 12 ft/lbs
Made on special request for the HFT and UK shooters. Huma Air, in close cooperation with Airborne Arms NZ, developed this tuning kit for the Edgun Leshiy to convert your rifle into a 12 ft/lbs (16 Joule) HFT version with an enormous shot count.
Our kit contains our micro regulator, a special plenum with a matching valve return spring, a power sleeve and a new softer hammer spring.
The kit is specially designed for .177 but also works fine for .22, and it is capable of providing you a huge shot count with the highest shot-to-shot consistency. (see the shotstrings below) The benefits of the Huma-Air, Edgun Leshiy tuning regulator set are:
When you order your Huma-Air, Edgun Leshiy tuning regulator set, you will receive:
- Huge increase in shot count
- Easy to adjust due to the pressure scale, you do not need to guess, or use a reg-tester to set the pressure
- This regulator comes in our special low-pressure range of 60-120 bar
- Excellent consistency
- Higher accuracy of your rifle due to the elimination of the pellet speed fluctuations
- Tested in .177 and .22. (no test data for .25 available yet)
- (Maximum power for this model is tested @ 21 ft/lbs in .22
Your regulator preset to your wishes;
A pressure scale in Bar on the regulator for fine-tuning or re-adjustment.
A Delrin powersleave
A new valve return spring
A new hammer spring
We will include a “Huma regulated” breech sticker;
If you want to do some more tuning, the regulator has a clear pressure scale so you can easily adjust it to your wishes.
These regulators are also vented to the atmosphere without any modification to your pressure tube needed, so no creeping up in power.
Not every rifle is identical, and you might try some different setups to get the best results.